Lionel Grimston Fawkes, 1849–1931, British, Leeward Islands: St. Thomas, undated
Leeward Islands: St. Thomas
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 5 1/2 inches (21.6 × 14 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "St. Thomas"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cityscape | island | path
- Associated Places:
- Leeward Islands | Lesser Antilles | North and Central America | St. Thomas | West Indies
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.