Lionel Grimston Fawkes, 1849–1931, British, White Hibiscus, undated
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 6 inches (17.8 × 15.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "White Hibiscus"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | plant | white
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.