Robert Thew, 1758–1802, British, Henry IV, Part II: Act IV, The Palace at Westminster, 1803
- Henry IV, Part II: Act IV, The Palace at Westminster
- Sheet: 14 3/4 x 20 1/16in. (37.5 x 51cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Associated People:
- Shakespeare, William (1564–1616), playwright and poet
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.