- Additional Title(s):
Jake and Dinos Chapman's Disasters of War
- Part Of:
- Etching and aquatint on white 300 gsm Somerset TP Textured wove paper
- 9 3/4 × 13 1/2 inches (24.8 × 34.3 cm) and 5 1/8 × 7 5/8 inches (13 × 19.4 cm)
Signed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Jake and Dinos Chapman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Jake and Dinos Chapman and Charles Booth-Clibborn 1999
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.