Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British, Forty-three Studies of Horses and Riders, 1787
- Forty-three Studies of Horses and Riders
- Each graphite, pen, brown ink and gray wash, one in graphite only
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 14 3/4in. (26 x 37.5cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.