Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British, Forty-three Studies of Horses and Riders, 1787
Forty-three Studies of Horses and Riders
- Each graphite, pen, brown ink and gray wash, one in graphite only
- Sheet: 10 1/4 x 14 3/4in. (26 x 37.5cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.