Henry Thomas Alken, 1785–1851, British, Knight in Armour Standing by a Plumed and Caparisoned Horse, undated
Knight in Armour Standing by a Plumed and Caparisoned Horse
- Graphite on medium, smooth, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 × 7 7/8 inches (15.2 × 20 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "15"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- armour | genre subject | horse (animal) | knight (landholder) | man | military art | plumes
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.