- Head of a Stable Lad, Looking Between the Heads of a Horse, on His Left, and a Donkey, on His Right
- Graphite and white gouache on medium, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 5 × 7 11/16 inches (12.7 × 19.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "41"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | donkey | genre subject | heads | horse (animal) | portraits
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Thomas Alken, 1785–1851, British, Head of a Stable Lad, Looking Between the Heads of a Horse, on His Left, and a Donkey, on His Right, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.