Adam and Eve
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- 4 1/4 × 1 1/4 inches (10.8 × 3.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper center: " Eric Gill| Capil y fin | Abengavenny"
Postmark and stamp on verso
Signed in pen and black ink on verso, upper left: " Eric Gill"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- biblical study | bookplate | figure study | genre subject | monogram | religious and mythological subject | study (visual work)
- Associated People:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.