Group de Fermiers
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and brown ink, brown chalk and brown wash on medium, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 20 inches (27.9 × 50.8 cm)
In pen and brown ink gone over with chalk, LR: A. Legros; in graphite, verso, groupe de Lermiers/ par A. Legros.
Signed in red ink, lower right: "AL"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- farmers | gathering | genre subject | trade
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Alphonse Legros, 1837–1911, French, active in Britain (1863–11), Group de Fermiers, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.