In the Skirts of the Forest
- Pen and brown ink, brown wash and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- 20 x 28 inches (50.8 x 71.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "11076"; lower center: "In the skirts of the forest."
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower left: "A.L. 1880"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- forest | landscape | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Dalou in England - Portraits of Womanhood (1871-1879) (Yale Center for British Art, 2009-06-11 - 2009-08-23) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
Dalou in England - Portraits of Womanhood (1871-1879) (Henry Moore Foundation, 2008-11-22 - 2009-02-22) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]