Henry Thomas Alken, 1785–1851, British, Symptoms: of Taking Lessons, of Having Had Enough, of Earnest, of Fun, between 1822 and 1827
Symptoms: of Taking Lessons, of Having Had Enough, of Earnest, of Fun.
- Part Of:
- between 1822 and 1827
- Graphite and red chalk on thin, slightly textured, blued white, wove paper
- 6 15/16 × 8 11/16 inches (17.6 × 22.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "16.10A"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boxers | boxing | falling | fighting | genre subject | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | men | sporting art
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.