- Three Cart-Horses in Traces
- Watercolor with pen, in brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 x 9 7/8 inches (11.7 x 25.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "5/ | D3547/ Peter De Wint 1784 - 1849 | Coll: William Beckford | LGD"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | harnesses | horses (animals) | livestock
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
attributed to Peter DeWint, 1784–1849, British, Three Cart-Horses in Traces, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.