- Watercolor, with pen, in brown ink, over graphite, and gouache on medium, slightly textured, blued white, wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 10 5/16 inches (16.8 × 26.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "HRM 13-16"
Signed in pen with black ink, lower left: "E. DUNCAN | 1825"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | forest | guns | hunters | hunting | hunting guns | landscape | men | sporting art | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.