- Panoramic View with Two Horsemen by a Jump, Sept. 30, 1713 (? 1718)
- between 1713 and 1718
- Gouache, watercolor, graphite, and pen, in black ink on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 5 11/16 × 13 inches (14.4 × 33 cm) and Image: 5 1/8 × 12 5/16 inches (13 × 31.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "3" (circled) "Bell"
Signed in pen with black ink, lower right: "S: Mx Sept: 30th | 1713 (or 1718)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | clouds | fence | field | hill | horsemen | horses (animals) | landscape | men | trees | windmill
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, (English School "S.M' x."), Panoramic View with Two Horsemen by a Jump, Sept. 30, 1713 (? 1718), between 1713 and 1718
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.