Studies of a Sleeping Lion
- Charcoal, graphite, and red chalk on medium, moderately textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 13/16 × 8 15/16 inches (17.3 × 22.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | arms | figure study | fur | legs | lion | lions | sleeping
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.