Head of a Leopard
- Black chalk, red chalk, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 4 13/16 × 5 3/8 inches (12.2 × 13.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "D. 2040"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cat (domestic cat) | ears | eyes | figure study | head | leopards
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.