Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British, Man With a Horse Harnessed to a Roller, undated
Man With a Horse Harnessed to a Roller
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Study of a Cow
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- 6 3/16 × 8 9/16 inches (15.7 × 21.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "9947c Mellon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | harness | horse (animal) | man | roller
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.