Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British, Man With a Horse Harnessed to a Roller, undated
Man With a Horse Harnessed to a Roller
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Study of a Cow
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/16 × 8 9/16 inches (15.7 × 21.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "9947c Mellon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | harness | man | roller
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.