- A Grey Horse Trotting Out of a Wood
- Pen, in brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 7 1/2 inches (17.8 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower right: "D26684"; inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "[?]"; inscribed in pen with blue ink, verso, lower left: "Sir Francis Grant PRA | [?7/7/-?]"
Signed in pen with brown ink, lower left: "F.G."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir Francis Grant, 1803–1878, British, A Grey Horse Trotting Out of a Wood, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.