- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, gum arabic, gouache, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 9 11/16 × 7 3/16 inches (24.6 × 18.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center right: "HRH 17 - 31"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | fence | forest | guns, hunting | hunt | hunter | hunting | man | sporting art | trees | woodcocks (birds)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.