Coursing: The Kill
- Watercolor, with pen, in black ink and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 × 9 3/16 inches (17.5 × 23.3 cm)
Signed in pen with brown ink, lower center: "Howitt. 1794"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | hare | horse (animal) | horseback riders | horseback riding | hounds (dogs) | hunt | hunters | hunting | jumping | landscape | men | sporting art | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.