Going out of Kennel
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and gray ink on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Mount: 9 1/4 × 11 13/16 inches (23.5 × 30 cm) and Sheet: 7 1/16 × 9 7/16 inches (17.9 × 24 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "HRM 17 - 8A"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | hounds (dogs) | hunt | hunters | hunting | kennel | landscape | men | sporting art
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.