- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and gray ink on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- 9 5/16 × 11 3/4 inches (23.7 × 29.8 cm) and 7 1/16 × 9 1/2 inches (17.9 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: " HRM 17 - 9"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | fence | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | hounds (dogs) | hunt | hunters | hunting | jumping | landscape | men | sporting art | trees
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.