- Going Home
- Watercolor, with pen, in gray ink, brown ink and black ink on medium, slightly textured, beige, laid paper, mounted on, moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Mount: 9 1/2 × 12 inches (24.1 × 30.5 cm) and Sheet: 7 × 9 7/16 inches (17.8 × 24 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "HRH 17 - 10."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cottage | cow | dog (animal) | doorway | genre subject | home | horse (animal) | horseback riders | horseback riding | house | men | trees | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Howitt, 1756–1822, British, Going Home, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.