- Watercolor, pen and black ink, brown ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- 5 13/16 × 8 inches (14.8 × 20.3 cm) and 5 3/8 × 7 5/8 inches (13.7 × 19.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "HRH. 17-11A"
Signed, in pen with black ink, lower left: "Howitt"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | hounds (dogs) | hunt | hunter | hunting | hunting gun | landscape | man | sporting art | trees | woodcocks (birds)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.