- A Camel, Facing Left, Sept. 1856
- Pen, in brown ink, with graphite, heightened with blue wash, and white gouache on medium, slightly textured, blue, wove paper
- Sheet: 3 3/4 × 5 1/2 inches (9.5 × 14 cm)
Dated, in pen with brown ink, lower left: "Sept 1856"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Jones, 1786–1869, British, A Camel, Facing Left, Sept. 1856, 1856
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.