'How to Twist Your Neck'
- Watercolor with pen and red ink; verso: watercolor blotches on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 3 13/16 x 5 13/16 inches (9.7 x 14.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso: [numerical computations across the sheet with watercolor blotches covering entire sheet]
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dog (animal) | riding (horseback riding) | running | sporting art | tree | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Rowlandson, 1756–1827, British, 'How to Twist Your Neck', undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.