IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Seymour, 1702–1752, British, A Greyhound, Facing Left, undated
A Greyhound, Facing Left
- Pen and brown ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Contemporary drawn border: 7 1/16 × 9 1/8 inches (17.9 × 23.2 cm), Sheet: 5 15/16 × 8 1/16 inches (15.1 × 20.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | dog (animal) | greyhound
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.