James Seymour, 1702–1752, British, Flying Childers and Grooms, undated
Flying Childers and Grooms
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- 3 7/8 × 6 1/4 inches (9.8 × 15.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "D.233"
Paul Mellon collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | grooms (caretakers of horses) | horse (animal) | horse racing | men | sporting art
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.