Peter Tillemans, 1684–1734, Flemish, active in Britain (from 1708), Racing: a Match in Progress, undated
Racing: a Match in Progress
- Pen, in brown ink on medium, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 9 7/8 inches (16.8 × 25.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | horse racing | horses (animals) | jockeys | men | race (event) | sporting art | whips (animal equipment)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.