Hablot Knight Browne, 1815–1882, British, "You're Not Going to Follow, Belle, Are You?", undated
"You're Not Going to Follow, Belle, Are You?"
- Graphite, watercolor and white gouache on moderately thick, slightly textured, gray, wove paper
- Mount: 16 × 21 15/16 inches (40.6 × 55.7 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 11 1/2 × 15 13/16 inches (29.2 × 40.2 cm), and Sheet: 10 9/16 × 14 7/8 inches (26.8 × 37.8 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower left: "Phiz."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- caricature | child | fence | fields | hills | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | hunt | hunters | hunting | landscape | men | path | road | sporting art | trees | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.