- Delivering a Calf
- Graphite and black chalk on medium, smooth, cream wove paper; mounted on, medium, moderately textured, laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 x 7 3/4 inches (13.3 x 19.7 cm)
Collector's mark, lower left: "TEL"
Signed in pen with brown ink, lower left: "J. W"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | calf (animal) | cow | genre subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Ward, 1769–1859, British, Delivering a Calf, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.