- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and gray ink, black ink, gray wash, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 3/8 × 8 5/8 inches (13.7 × 21.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "79"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | figure study | figures (representations) | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | hounds (dogs) | landscape | men | sporting art | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.