Henry Thomas Alken, 1785–1851, British, "Sporting Incidents:" Drawing For the Soft-ground Etching of 'Through the Wood', undated
- "Sporting Incidents:" Drawing For the Soft-ground Etching of 'Through the Wood'
- Graphite and red chalk on medium, slightly textured, blued white, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 5/16 × 12 1/2 inches (21.1 × 31.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animals | children (people by age group) | dogs (animals) | family | forest | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | man | plants | shotgun | sporting art | trees | woman | woods
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.