- Graphite and watercolor on medium, smooth, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/4 × 13 1/2 inches (27.3 × 34.3 cm) and Image: 10 1/2 × 13 1/4 inches (26.7 × 33.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "H.R.M. 17 - 19A."
Watermark: :J Whatman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | guns, hunting | hounds (dogs) | hunters | hunting | landscape | men | pond | sporting art | trees | woodcocks (birds)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.