- Grouse Shooting
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, smooth, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 × 13 7/16 inches (27 × 34.1 cm) and Image: 10 5/16 × 13 3/16 inches (26.2 × 33.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "H.R.M. 17 - 19A."
Watermark: "J Whatman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | field | grouse | guns, hunting | horse (animal) | horseback riders | horseback riding | hounds (dogs) | hunters | hunting | landscape | men | sporting art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edwin Gill, active 1810, died 1868, Grouse Shooting, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.