- Hunting: The Meet
- Pen, in brown ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 × 14 3/4 inches (21.3 × 37.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "9956 G Mellon"
Watermark: "L V G"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | dog (animal) | horseback riders | horseback riding | horses (animals) | hound (dog) | hunt | hunters | hunting | men | sporting art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British, Hunting: The Meet, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.