- Le Piaffer, Dressage Position
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 9 3/16 × 11 13/16 inches (23.3 × 30 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "A"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "995 6 E Mellon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | sporting art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sawrey Gilpin, 1733–1807, British, Le Piaffer, Dressage Position, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.