IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Charles Cooper Henderson, 1803–1877, British, A French Diligence of 1830, undated
A French Diligence of 1830
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink, red ink, and graphite on gray card
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 14 15/16 inches (19.1 × 37.9 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "CHC"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coach | French | genre subject | horses (animals) | men | travel | travellers | women
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.