- Studies of Horses: 'Various Actions of Flemish Horses'
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, blued white, wove paper
- Sheet: 13 9/16 × 18 1/2 inches (34.4 × 47 cm)
Inscribed in pen with brown ink, (on mount), lower center: "Various actions of Flemish Horses."; inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "11 | 12"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "No | 12"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Bernard Chalon, 1771–1849, British, Studies of Horses: 'Various Actions of Flemish Horses', undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.