- Salmon Spearing
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, gray ink, graphite, and gouache on medium, smooth, blued white, wove paper
- Sheet: 8 9/16 × 11 1/4 inches (21.7 × 28.6 cm)
Watermark in wove paper, lower right: "Whatman"
Signed, in pen with black ink, lower center: "Julius Ibbetson del."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | fish | fishing | hills | horses (animals) | landscape | men | rocks (landforms) | spears, fish | sporting art | stream | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Julius Caesar Ibbetson, 1759–1817, British, Salmon Spearing, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.