IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
style of Sir Edwin Henry Landseer, 1802–1873, British, A Dappled Horse in a Stable, undated
A Dappled Horse in a Stable
- Black and white chalk on moderately thick, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Mount: 15 × 18 1/4 inches (38.1 × 46.4 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 12 × 14 1/8 inches (30.5 × 35.9 cm), Sheet: 10 7/8 × 13 inches (27.6 × 33 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | horse (animal) | stable
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.