Lionel Edwards, 1878–1966, British, 'I'm no advocate for leapin (sic), but there are times when it can't be 'elped!', 1916
- 'I'm no advocate for leapin (sic), but there are times when it can't be 'elped!'
- Graphite, watercolor and gouache
- Sheet: 9 1/2 x 13 1/2in. (24.1 x 34.3cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.