- A Diligence, Side View: Nuremberg
- Graphite and watercolor on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/8 × 5 11/16 inches (10.4 × 14.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: ["Nurumburg"?]; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper center: "x"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boxes (containers) | cargo | carriage | luggage | stagecoach | still life | straps | suitcases | travel | wheels
- Associated Places:
- Bayern | Europe | Germany | Mittelfranken | Nuremberg
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Samuel Prout, 1783–1852, British, A Diligence, Side View: Nuremberg, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.