- Unloading the Luggage From The Exeter Coach
- Watercolor, with pen in brown ink, over graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 11 15/16 × 18 1/2 inches (30.3 × 47 cm)
Inscribed in pen with gray ink, center right: "OLD BELL | HOLLO[?]"; inscribed in pen with gray ink, center right: "EXETER"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coach | genre subject | horses (animals) | luggage | men | travellers
- Associated Places:
- Devon | England | Europe | Exeter | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Cooper Henderson, 1803–1877, British, Unloading the Luggage From The Exeter Coach, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.