The Quorn Hunt: 'Snob is Beat'
- Watercolor, with gum arabic, and gouache over etched outline on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- 12 7/16 × 20 1/8 inches (31.6 × 51.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Glos. Coll. (HRH. 18 - 6A)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | sporting art
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Robert Colls, This sporting life : sport and liberty in England, 1760-1960, Oxford University Press, Oxford, U.K., 2020, pp. 36, 372, GV706.35 .C65 2020 (LC) YCBA [ORBIS]
Dudley Snelgrove, British Sporting and Animal Prints 1658-1874: A Catalogue, The Paul Mellon Collection , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1981, NE960.3 G7 B75 + Oversize (Mellon Shelf) (YCBA) [YCBA]