The Quorn Hunt: 'Snob is Beat'
- Watercolor, with gum arabic, and gouache over etched outline on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 7/16 × 20 1/8 inches (31.6 × 51.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Glos. Coll. (HRH. 18 - 6A)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | sporting art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Dudley Snelgrove, British Sporting and Animal Prints 1658-1874: A Catalogue, The Paul Mellon Collection , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1981, NE960.3 G7 B75 + Oversize (Mellon Shelf) (YCBA)