The Quorn Hunt: Full Cry
- watercolor, with gum arabic, and gouache, over etched outline on medium, smooth, blued white, wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/4 × 20 1/16 inches (31.1 × 51 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "Glos. Coll. (HRH. 18 - 7A) | 4"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "1"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "3"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | sporting art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Dudley Snelgrove, British Sporting and Animal Prints 1658-1874: A Catalogue, The Paul Mellon Collection , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1981, NE960.3 G7 B75 + Oversize (Mellon Shelf) (YCBA)