Henry Thomas Alken, 1785–1851, British, Pheasant Shooting, undated
- Graphite and watercolor on thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 9 9/16 × 13 15/16 inches (24.3 × 35.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "3"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dog (animal) | fence | forest | gate | hunters | hunting | landscape | men | pheasants | plants | shotguns | sporting art | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.