- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite and watercolor on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 3/16 × 14 inches (25.9 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "2/"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dogs (animals) | field | grass | grouse | hounds (dogs) | hunt | hunters | hunting | landscape | men | shotgun | sporting art
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.