- "Panton's Doctor": With Jockey Up, Walking to Left
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream, laid paper
- Mount: 16 × 22 inches (40.6 × 55.9 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 9 1/4 × 12 1/16 inches (23.5 × 30.6 cm), and Sheet: 8 1/8 × 10 15/16 inches (20.6 × 27.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen with brown ink, upper right: "[Pantons Doctor?] | yellow & red | boy Grey"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | horse (animal) | horse racing | jockey | man | sporting art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Seymour, 1702–1752, British, "Panton's Doctor": With Jockey Up, Walking to Left, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.