Sir Charles Blunt at the Death of the Boar
- Graphite on medium, moderately textured, brown, laid paper
- Sheet: 14 7/8 × 12 inches (37.8 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "Sir Charles Blunt | at the Death of the Boar"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "JWD. RA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boar | genre subject | horses (animals) | sporting art | study (visual work)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Ward, 1769–1859, British, Sir Charles Blunt at the Death of the Boar, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.